- Company Name:
- Compass Group, North America
You will manage and lead a team of employees. You will be responsible for managing client relationships, along with ensuring that the food offered to the students is of superior quality. You will be responsible for the following:
- Supervise employees engaged in serving food prepared by the operation
- Maintain quality standards and a safe, clean operation
- Assigns and coordinates work of direct reports to promote efficiency of operations
- Manage and oversee all residential dining at the Colonial Quad.
- BS degree preferred.
- Three to five years of foodservice management experience preferred.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Higher Education foodservice management exp is preferred
- Strong financial skills
Great People. Real Opportunities.
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V
Nearest Major Market:Albany
, Culinary, Food Service, Healthcare, Hospitality, Management, manager